|Terms and conditions for website usage
The term ‘ISC Karnataka Wing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sultanate of Oman.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes of the members and other well wishers of the ISC Karnataka wing only. The information is provided by ISC Karnataka Wing and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will ISC Karnataka Wing be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ISC Karnataka Wing. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ISC Karnataka Wing takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ISC Karnataka Wing - © ISC Karnataka Wing 2009. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with express written permission from ISC Karnataka Wing, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. All logos are copyright of their respective companies.
Email use policy
Use of email by members of ISC Karnataka Wing is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of ISC Karnataka Wing.
However, ISC Karnataka Wing has a policy for the use of email whereby the member must ensure that they:
- comply with current legislation.
- use email in an acceptable way.
- do not create unnecessary business risk to ISC Karnataka Wing by their misuse of the internet.
- use of communications systems to set up personal businesses or send chain letters.
- forwarding of confidential messages to external locations.
- distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered indecent, obscene or illegal.
- distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered discriminatory, offensive or abusive, in that the context is a personal attack, or racist, or might be considered as harassment.
- accessing copyrighted information in a way that violates the copyright.
- breaking into the company’s or another organisation’s system or unauthorised use of a password/mailbox.
- broadcasting unsolicited personal views on social, political, religious or other non-business related matters.
- transmitting unsolicited commercial or advertising material.
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste effort or networked resources.
- introducing any form of computer virus or malware into the network.
ISC Karnataka Wing accepts that the use of email is a valuable communication tool. However, misuse of this facility can have a negative impact upon the reputation of the business.
In order to ensure compliance with this policy, ISC Karnataka Wing also reserves the right to use monitoring software in order to check upon the use and content of emails. Such monitoring is for legitimate purposes only.
All members who have been granted the right to use the email services are deemed to abide by this agreement confirming their understanding and acceptance of this policy.